~~ Forsaken ~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~ Forsaken ~~

Official Forsaken Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IM NOT FKIN CHEATING.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Borispuppa
Snail

IM NOT FKIN CHEATING. Empty
PostSubject: IM NOT FKIN CHEATING.   IM NOT FKIN CHEATING. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:58 pm

As this is very irritating and im thinking about this all the time, im going to give you some information.

I'm not cheating, I never have and I never will, here are some "evidence?"
that might change some peoples mind, but still, I dont care what you think. I'm playing my game legit and those who wish to belive me does that, and those who not wish to belive me, fine.

We'l start off with faking pictures, it's not very hard to do this, as a proof for that, i've changed a picture showing before/after screenshot:

IM NOT FKIN CHEATING. Easytofakehp0

Second. I recieved an intressting email from the customer support saying I wasn't cheating at that time.

IM NOT FKIN CHEATING. Customersupportxs1

The theory behind this is that Yating and Slush can't take that 3 new swedish guys joins and power-lvls way much more than them, since we we're way more active both with exping and chatting in guildchannel.

Belive me or not, its not my choice ^^

Boris
Back to top Go down
Kaikisen
Admin
Kaikisen

Character Power
Level: 94
Mesos: Not much >.

PostSubject: Re: IM NOT FKIN CHEATING.   IM NOT FKIN CHEATING. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:10 pm

I don't understand what you're saying, you have the real pic?
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken.mam9.com
YaTing
Snail

Character Power
Level: 5x.. soon o_O
Mesos: 24

PostSubject: Re: IM NOT FKIN CHEATING.   IM NOT FKIN CHEATING. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:13 am

Ye, 'cause Slush would write in Swedish, and then from no where saying "i cheat" in English, you fail so hard. -_-' Besides, loads of misspelling in your self made e-mail from Nexon.

Borispuppa wrote:

Second. I recieved an intressting email from the customer support saying I wasn't cheating at that time.

At what time...? We never said you hack in THAT MOMENT. That's just ONE of the times you ADMTTED that you hack. You're talking about two different things, your fake banishment (you're still on the rankings btw) and the scene on the ship. And remember that time when you asked me if I had hacks to sell you for NX Cash? That's when I realized what kind of player you are and deleted you from BL.

Seriously, I don't have anything against you 3 personally, just your hacking. Crying or Very sad

Invite them back if you want, I and Slush are done with you. We just tried to help and this is what we get back.

You have 2 guys leading the guild, one who's an ignorant fool who doesn't bother trying to understand and won't admit that he's wrong, and one who's one of the kindest I've met in MS so far.

/YaTing and Slush

edit: look closely on the pictures he posted, and you can see who has edited =) like, look at his "Borispuppa: noob" There's only 1 pixel between the last O and B, where there should be 2. And the yellow in the first O, what's up with that? lol. In other words, your picture doesn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Kaikisen
Admin
Kaikisen

Character Power

PostSubject: Re: IM NOT FKIN CHEATING.   IM NOT FKIN CHEATING. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:43 am

No YaTing, Slush told me boris was cheating when he was lvl 63, I asked him 3 times in 3 dif days if he had more screenshots (because the one he or you sent to jesbo's email doesn't show boris cheating), he said no, and then he posts on sw.net a ss when he was lvl 61?

When someone cheats it's easy to get ss's. Besides the most suspicious guy was Fjesern, and I got a spy on him all day (he had no change to know since he was in spain and the gauy was a spanish johndow @ chronos) and he didn't cheat. And besides, He's a little bit "slow" with computers. So nothing of this makes any sense to me m8.

Know what I think? I think you guys have cheated before and were all trying to to legit, and you're having issues because of that.
I've seen this happen. SO idk what else to think.

So as long as there aren't solid proofs I made the decision of leaving the 5 out because this has nothing to do with Forsaken.
Back to top Go down
YaTing
Snail

Character Power
Level: 5x.. soon o_O
Mesos: 24

PostSubject: Re: IM NOT FKIN CHEATING.   IM NOT FKIN CHEATING. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:00 am

Kaikisen wrote:
No YaTing, Slush told me boris was cheating when he was lvl 63, I asked him 3 times in 3 dif days if he had more screenshots (because the one he or you sent to jesbo's email doesn't show boris cheating), he said no, and then he posts on sw.net a ss when he was lvl 61?

You're full of bs. When you told Boris we sent a pic with him cheating on (no anti-breath using there), of course he stops hacking. And you even gave him my e-mail, what's up with that? Slush found that pic on the ship yesterday, looking through the map again. Was just a coincidence, he was taking a pic of the whispers.

You say I and Slush are cheating 'cause you can't admit that you're wrong, either that or you're cheating yourself maybe? Covering up for hackers and all, giving them perfect alibis. Anything of what Borispuppa wrote makes any sence? I bet this is your first char, 'cause NOTHING OF IT MAKES ANY FKING SENCE. You're just ignorant. If you just took the time to actually understand, you would see things so much clearer and not be so full of bull.

For example:
Kaikisen wrote:

So as long as there aren't solid proofs I made the decision of leaving the 5 out because this has nothing to do with Forsaken.

Shows that you know nothing about what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Borispuppa
Snail

PostSubject: Re: IM NOT FKIN CHEATING.   IM NOT FKIN CHEATING. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:35 am

Yating, PLEASE LEARN HOW TO READ AND UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

I said clearly: I'm faking that picture, just to show you how easy it is to fake a picture as you have done, I havent got the real picture of that situation and I dont remember what I said at that time.

Yating and Slush, please get back to school, stop bothering me, fjesern and kegen and we will surely not bother you anymore.

We dont want to fight any more about this nonsense matter, since it cant be "solved" at any way, just keep spying at us and you'l see that we aint cheating.

If you'd like to continue this argue, we kindly ask you to do this in real life with us, just leave some info about where you live and we'l fix that.

Boris.
Back to top Go down
Kaikisen
Admin
Kaikisen

Character Power

PostSubject: Re: IM NOT FKIN CHEATING.   IM NOT FKIN CHEATING. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:51 pm

Yating I lost LOADS of my 2x cards over this, so don't tell me I didn't waste time on it, I actually wasted to much.

The 1st ss says it all, it's a personal war. Before boris even knew me and jesbo already had the ss, and he's NOT cheating in that ss.

EDIT: and no I never gave anyone your email, and I would like to have you and Slush in Forsaken, but man, acusing a guy of cheating without any proof? You make me dizzy really.
Back to top Go down
KaiSnail
Snail
KaiSnail

Character Power
Level: 43 >.> atm
Mesos: 5mil

PostSubject: Re: IM NOT FKIN CHEATING.   IM NOT FKIN CHEATING. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:21 am

*is staying out of this**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM NOT FKIN CHEATING.   IM NOT FKIN CHEATING. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM NOT FKIN CHEATING.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~~ Forsaken ~~ :: General :: RAWR Threads-
Jump to: