~~ Forsaken ~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~ Forsaken ~~

Official Forsaken Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why did people leave?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaikisen
Admin
Kaikisen

Character Power
Level: 94
Mesos: Not much >.

Why did people leave? Empty
PostSubject: Why did people leave?   Why did people leave? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:56 am

1- Slush, Yating, Fjesern, Borispuppa and Kegen sweedish drama is in another section of this forum.

2- I asked everyone in guild chat several times if they agreed on putting min lvl = 60+ for newcomers. Everyone agreed so the decision was taken (I was kind enough to ask)

I invited Myan and Aroma back (not newcomers) and temporarily invited Kimmeh (she joined Tropi's guild), and they are lower than 60 lvls, that generated a drama with Liliputh and QQReaperQQ because they weren't 60+ and Myan was arguing about the 60+ rule, (During this BluntFred left due to guild chat spam) so Liliputh and QQreaperQQ left, and right after Myan left.

I don't know why Engel05 left, but she's very emo and i have an idea of it.
After all this Kaiwil came online after beeing inactive, started talking in caps and left, Saying I suck as a guild leader.

Of Course some details missing, this is the resume of the lately dramas.

~Peace~
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken.mam9.com
KaiSnail
Snail
KaiSnail

Character Power
Level: 43 >.> atm
Mesos: 5mil

PostSubject: Re: Why did people leave?   Why did people leave? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:47 am

1. i wasnt inactive -.- u dont know what was going on the few days i was gone -.-

2. engel left cuz she finally figured out you were playing her and didnt feel like a guildie..

3. fred left cuz of the 60limit rule and he didnt really feel like he was welcomed there -.- so it wasnt the spam

alot of the members are under lvl 60 its silly when over half the guild is under lvl 60..and alot of ppl seem to have a problem with it -.-''

and yknow i was on last night too so i just didnt log in and started capsing you ._.''
Back to top Go down
meltedmuffin
meltedmuffin

Character Power
Level: 55
Mesos: -4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

PostSubject: Re: Why did people leave?   Why did people leave? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:18 pm

I come back online after a two day bleach marathon, and what do I find?More guild drama, this stuff follows us around I swear
Back to top Go down
Kaikisen
Admin
Kaikisen

Character Power

PostSubject: Re: Why did people leave?   Why did people leave? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:19 pm

KaiSnail wrote:
1. i wasnt inactive -.- u dont know what was going on the few days i was gone -.-

2. engel left cuz she finally figured out you were playing her and didnt feel like a guildie..

3. fred left cuz of the 60limit rule and he didnt really feel like he was welcomed there -.- so it wasnt the spam

alot of the members are under lvl 60 its silly when over half the guild is under lvl 60..and alot of ppl seem to have a problem with it -.-''

and yknow i was on last night too so i just didnt log in and started capsing you ._.''

Wrong about Engel, and Wrong about Fred. About why you were inactive, doesn't matter here o.O cuz you're back <3
Back to top Go down
KaiSnail
Snail
KaiSnail

Character Power

PostSubject: Re: Why did people leave?   Why did people leave? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:27 am

f7
Back to top Go down
BluntFred
Snail
BluntFred

Character Power
Level: 44
Mesos: 69

PostSubject: Re: Why did people leave?   Why did people leave? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:50 pm

she was right about fred
Back to top Go down
Kaikisen
Admin
Kaikisen

Character Power

PostSubject: Re: Why did people leave?   Why did people leave? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:06 pm

BluntFred wrote:
she was right about fred

In that case, you disapoint me, cuz you should no better that the 60+ level is for newcomers and you were more than welcome.
Back to top Go down
BluntFred
Snail
BluntFred

Character Power

PostSubject: Re: Why did people leave?   Why did people leave? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:16 am

Kaikisen wrote:
BluntFred wrote:
she was right about fred

In that case, you disapoint me, cuz you should no better that the 60+ level is for newcomers and you were more than welcome.

It's not that I didn't feel welcome, it's that I don't like being in a guild where only the opinion of ~5 people matter and the others' doesn't
Back to top Go down
KaiSnail
Snail
KaiSnail

Character Power

PostSubject: Re: Why did people leave?   Why did people leave? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:18 pm

n.n i hate causing drama with you kaiky but hes rather right o.O''
in the end the guilddesisions goes for you and those who you respect which usually aint that many it seems..but then again you are the master and it is your guild so it is your rules that goes xDD
freds out of the guild o.o so why is he here anways XDD
Back to top Go down
Kaikisen
Admin
Kaikisen

Character Power

PostSubject: Re: Why did people leave?   Why did people leave? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:28 pm

5?
there was 30 people in the guild, and when I asked "Newcomers 60+ everyone agrees?" everyone online said yes.

Therefore, nothing else considering this will be taken in concern.
Back to top Go down
BluntFred
Snail
BluntFred

Character Power

PostSubject: Re: Why did people leave?   Why did people leave? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 3:48 am

Kaikisen wrote:
5?
there was 30 people in the guild, and when I asked "Newcomers 60+ everyone agrees?" everyone online said yes.

Therefore, nothing else considering this will be taken in concern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did people leave?   Why did people leave? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did people leave?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~~ Forsaken ~~ :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: