~~ Forsaken ~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~ Forsaken ~~

Official Forsaken Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[VIDEO] Make love, Not Maple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
qwibble
Snail

Character Power
Level: 1
Mesos: 1

[VIDEO] Make love, Not Maple Empty
PostSubject: [VIDEO] Make love, Not Maple   [VIDEO] Make love, Not Maple Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:30 pm

Why?
Okay so i got the idea from watchign it over and over on my ipod in class (yes i watch it in Religious Education at school instead of learning; its either that or Ask A Ninja Podcast which is equally godly). Anyway theres how the idea was formed.

What?
So ive been thinking about this alot. Should it be the full 40min episode played with all voices and World of Warcraft traces wiped and replaced with maple videos in its place and some of the voices of our guildies? Or should it just be a shortened version of immense win? Or should we instead do the full episode with the southpark voices, and only edit in to change a warcraft reference to a maple reference? Im leaning towards the full version for a number of reasons -
  • Because it allows for alot of the work to be predone, there will be no choosing the good parts (of which there are lots) and cutting them
  • You cant fit in the whole awesome story in a short episode =P

Jesbos blue screamer is the sword of a thousand truths xD

Who?
Well theres lots of parts to be handed out. I shall change this section when weve decided more on what we are doing. Ill hand out parts to guildies first but if a friend wants to get involved in it sure send them to me.

How?
Well first i gotta learn to use sony vegas. I tried before and i didnt do too badly but if anyone wants to teach me a few things go ahead and offer because this is my first video.

lol! so there we are ill update this as i decide things. Dont forgot to give me your input.
Back to top Go down
meltedmuffin
meltedmuffin

Character Power
Level: 55
Mesos: -4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

[VIDEO] Make love, Not Maple Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Make love, Not Maple   [VIDEO] Make love, Not Maple Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 2:38 pm

I call the fapping archer
Back to top Go down

[VIDEO] Make love, Not Maple
Page 1 of 1