~~ Forsaken ~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~ Forsaken ~~

Official Forsaken Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You want rock? I got rock.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meltedmuffin
meltedmuffin

Character Power
Level: 55
Mesos: -4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

You want rock? I got rock. Empty
PostSubject: You want rock? I got rock.   You want rock? I got rock. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:17 pm

Muffie the pimp here, turns out selling women is illegal (who knew?) so I've decided to turn legit and sell women in secret, you know who to call ;D by selling rocks. I'll run 1 rock trip a week so stock up while you can Very Happy, it might expand to two if I can be arsed to complete the quest on my i/l and leave him in nath. ANYHOO here's how it goes:

-All rocks are the same price 5k each (because I'm sexy) BUT since I'm not made of money you'll have to give me the money beforehand, then take a seat in our waiting room before the rocks are served. To cover taxes I'm imposing a sexy ass fee of 10% on orders, this might sound like a lot but it works out at 5.5k per rock and is there to cover taxes.

-Just in case you're as thick as rob here's an example:
-Rob wants to buy 200 summoning, 100 magic and a pie, I tell him the pie shop is round the back if ya know what I mean ;D and 300 rocks = 1.5mil, add 10% means overall rob will be paying 1.65mil for his 300 rocks, and 3mil for an hour long session with delia but nvm that.
Simple non?

-Tell me of your order BEFORE monday, this weeks time is early morning for rob but it'll usually be a late night run at about 7/8pm so you can all get your orders in, if you're training don't worry we can work something out
Back to top Go down

You want rock? I got rock.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~~ Forsaken ~~ :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: