~~ Forsaken ~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~ Forsaken ~~

Official Forsaken Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1!

Go down 
+2
Jesbo
Bellatrixa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellatrixa
Snail

OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1!   OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 7:06 am

No really. There has been far too much drama involving Danny and Forsaken of late.

1st: Getting tetchy at me because I left MTDynasty. I knew that Drychiolaeth and he were friends. Dry and I were friends before MTD as well having met on Mapletip. She understood why I left. Next thing I hear, Danny was trying to tell her to get me permanently banned from MTDynasty. As Blizz was ex-Eterna who came to MTD, Danny felt he had to stick his nose in there as well and start ignoring Blizz. He claimed it was because at the time we joined AceS, which in itself is a lame reason to stop talking to someone.

2nd: Having a go at various Forsaken members because we couldn't attend his Lv 100 party. It was the same time as our guild event, which he knew before he decided to set the time for his levelling. Considering the guild comes first, it wasn't surprising that everyone was going to choose the guild event over him.

3rd: The snide comments he's made to Nate "I'm not surprised you wouldn't come to my level up considering you missed your boyfriend's 100". As I recall there were others that lead to Nate stopping talking to him.

4th: The recent drama on SW... WTF is he playing at? Who the hell does he think he is? Is it suddenly ok for Eterna members to make other people's guilds look bad but theirs is PERFECT? He can come and make snipey comments in our guild thread but ANYONE from Forsaken is not allowed to say ANYTHING in the Eterna thread, even when perfectly reasonable as Jes' posts were?

I have to say that more and more recently I'm disliking Eterna in their attitude. Don't get me wrong, Eternity is lovely when from what I've seen, but some of her guild members (Danny for one) have this holier than thou attitude that makes me want to punch them in the face (ok, exaggeration but at the least wish we had PvP). Yes, we get that it's a laid back guild with no level restrictions... Good for them. That doesn't make them "better" than any other guild, or whatever it is that's fuelling their arrogance lately.

*takes deep breath*

I'm ok, just had to get that out somewhere and Sleepywood wasn't the place.
Back to top Go down
Jesbo

Character Power
Level: too noob
Mesos: too much

OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1!   OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:38 pm

awww poor bella *group hug*

edit: oh and just bcos i need to let it out.. .*hand itchy n needs to type*
becky's army *snigger* a congregation of buffoons makes it a circus, and not an army.... unless u can kill people with ridiculous stupidity and squirt guns.

edit 2: and yes, danny has a personal vendetta against Forsaken. He blames it on some evil machinery that makes people in forsaken desert him and has a conspiracy theory about it. he thinks that ppl like kaiwil, wai and nate aint as close to him as before bcos we hav some anti-danny brainwashing going on. (oh and lili hates him now) he's gotten on my nerves too and isnt gonna be back on my bl again. he fails to realise its bcos he SPAMS drama and behaves like an idiot.
btw if there's a conspiracy.... mastermind = me??? lol
p.s. Dany did tell me he would hav joined Forzucken if he wasnt in eterna.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Snail

Character Power
Level: 83
Mesos: 1

OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1!   OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:04 pm

Jesbo wrote:
awww poor bella *group hug*

edit: oh and just bcos i need to let it out.. .*hand itchy n needs to type*
becky's army *snigger* a congregation of buffoons makes it a circus, and not an army.... unless u can kill people with ridiculous stupidity and squirt guns.

edit 2: and yes, danny has a personal vendetta against Forsaken. He blames it on some evil machinery that makes people in forsaken desert him and has a conspiracy theory about it. he thinks that ppl like kaiwil, wai and nate aint as close to him as before bcos we hav some anti-danny brainwashing going on. (oh and lili hates him now) he's gotten on my nerves too and isnt gonna be back on my bl again. he fails to realise its bcos he SPAMS drama and behaves like an idiot.
btw if there's a conspiracy.... mastermind = me??? lol
p.s. Dany did tell me he would hav joined Forzucken if he wasnt in eterna.
he fails to realise its bcos he SPAMS drama and behaves like an idiot.

SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY SAID IT
Back to top Go down
QQReaperQQ
Snail
QQReaperQQ

Character Power
Level: 94
Mesos: 1 meso ! :D

OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1!   OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:38 pm

Bellatrixa wrote:
1st:
Spoiler:

I sense envy here, although he did the lowest thing ever to keep you from coming back to MTD, for jeloucy.

Bellatrixa wrote:
2nd:
Spoiler:

I was told about this. As I didn't attend to any, and as I didn't see his behaviour that day, I wont comment much. Still, I think that he scheduled his lvl100 party in the same hour that our guild event, to 'steal' guests, but I think that everyone got that message, it's quite obvious...

Bellatrixa wrote:
3rd:
Spoiler:

Ok, this I didn't know. This is so fucking low that makes me sick. Just for this reason I would give my full support on Nate to stop talking to Danny, even if I didn't know either of them.

Bellatrixa wrote:
4th:
Spoiler:

Ooh, that one was mostly to attack Forsaken (main target Maria, probably), not even to protect his friend, and he said whatever he wanted to say because he felt protected by his guild. As you said, when it is our turn to stand up for ourselves, we don't have the right to. They can flame as they can, we can't even defend ourselves... What is this, dictatorship?

Bellatrixa wrote:
I have to say that...
Spoiler:

Well, I understand you, and I think that I can speak for most of all of us when I say this, and besides Eternity being a fantastic person, she is, her guild is just collapsing and becoming much more despicable, because of some members (mainly danny and becky) who just seem to strike Forsaken just like that...

Jesbo wrote:
becky's army...
Spoiler:

OMG LOOL!!! xD

Jesbo wrote:
(oh and lili hates him now)

Count me in on that, this situation really got me to hate him too.

Jesbo wrote:
and yes, danny has a personal vendetta...
Spoiler:

Well, it turns out to be it, yeah. And the big plan... omfg xD

Jesbo wrote:
he fails to realise its bcos he SPAMS drama and behaves like an idiot

Thank you for simplifying it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
liliputh
Zombie Mushmom
liliputh

OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1!   OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:30 pm

don't hate danny, don't hate my constitutional law teacher, so i can't hate anyone really, not build that way i guess... and all this drama brought by someone like becky, is well, like manure carried to a clean field, becky must be be the saddest, emptiest, looniest person alive, if not, must be bi-polar, couse all her arguments fail to be build upon reason. She resembles the house fly that keeps hitting the glass window in a pathetic attempt to go out.

what i fail to comprehend, is why goere is involved in this, unless, like the all mighty, goere is necessary in every drama scenario in maple europe... when me and her reached the peek , and i said, oh no you won't this stops here and now, jes told me to make a thread, explaining why the things got so sour, i chose not to, couse it was something between me and her, but still today, danny in whisper accused me, of releasing my dogs against her. Meaning, i'm to blame from now on of all the things that might happen to her, i contemplate even the possibility of being accused of her dcing; Good thing my mum gave me a character strong enough to be able to look at this, and find it funny and amusing.

Regarding Slaking, my opinion abut him is well known, and all i can say, is that is lucky couse siel loves him, and i love siel, otherwise he would know my bitching side, couse maria has claws, not only sense of humor...

but, regarding danny, goere, becky and slaking... tbh, i don't remember them, only when someone mentions then, couse, i'm so happy, feel so full, want to experience this thing fully, that i will not waste more time dueling on dannys need of attention, or goere, or becky for all that matters, they have to chose their own audience, me, i prefer to do other stuff and be quiet and happy

but... if things really annoy me, then expect me to release the hounds of hell... i'm not 1.54 when i'm mad, and i can be a really really really mofo.

To all of you, tks for being like you are, for making forsaken our home, with our own jokes and our own way of playing the game, have you ALL in my heart.

daisuki yo zi hao kun <33333

watashi shiawasena!
hee!
Back to top Go down
DragonNate
Snail

OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1!   OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:31 am

Dramaaaaa

The wonders of a 'Game' I knew that mild-drama things could occur, like 'I don't want to talk to you anymore' blah blah etc etc. But this, Takes the biscuit. I even have Danny back on BL, However he rarely talks to me anymore. Oh well, If he doesn't talk much to me, He won't be on it anymore, much easier.

And who told him about my Brainwashing scheme? <_< That was a forsaken secret Psh. Oh well.

I like Drama lately, It made me a grind hoar. <3

I love you all ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1!   OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG TEH DRAMA!!!1!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~~ Forsaken ~~ :: General :: RAWR Threads-
Jump to: