~~ Forsaken ~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~ Forsaken ~~

Official Forsaken Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farewell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
liliputh
Zombie Mushmom
liliputh

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:20 pm

well, this must be the thing that hurts me the most to do, but i'll do it like every portuguese do, with the love for words...

I t was wonderful to travel with you this past months, don't think i will ever feel at home like i did here, but i chose to continue honest to myself, and not as others chose for me.

The reason i'm quiting it's because of becky, she and eternity went to ask kaikisen to leave eterna alone, apparently i was harrasing becky, and stalking her ot wtv, so kaikisen, being the present ldr that he is decided to talk to jesbo, and add becky in the conversation, and the result was; i would leave becky alone and becky would stop ... well being her:P

Since i don't consider i staked her, and all i did was post in eterna some advice regarding her remark on forsaken members, and from there warned her to stop flaming, all i can say, the agreement makes no sense to me, couse, like i said (over, and over, and over, and over again), i don't ever acknowledge her presence.

But since it become a thing for her, and personal to me, i chose to quit forsaken and turn her words into truth, so becky, you ugly fat cow, lets see if you can handle me, couse i'm way worse then repah.

To you all, that i love (yes pure, i love you too <33333), i will try to get room in my BL, and we will see in game, but know this, as you know me, i will miss you all like mad, everyday, and the game lost for me 40% of the pleasure and fun.

have fun, remain pervs, and pls have events <333333333 i love them all, even when i come in last Smile

ps. - i know that you are reading this, but know also, i know you you are since 12/4, couse of the music...

Liliputh logging off, and missing you already
Back to top Go down
Friendless
Snail

Character Power
Level: 74
Mesos: 1333337

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:51 am

DONT LEAVE US PL0X WE WILL MISS U TO MUCH Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SoraNaegino
Snail
SoraNaegino

Character Power
Level: 76
Mesos: 25+25M

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:20 am

No Maria Sad we love you Sad

idk what to say, im so sorry =( i will make place in my bl too so I can add you, when maple will run on my computer...

love you<333
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_ZOXReiDms
Rob
Snail

Character Power
Level: 83
Mesos: 1

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:03 pm

Oh yeah awesome. >.>
Back to top Go down